October 5, 2015

A FEW THOUGHTS


It started snowing last week. Well, it was really more like falling slush. I decided to treat myself to a latte and planned my route to the coffee shop so as to take advantage of as many store awnings as possible. 

The seasons have been changing rapidly over the last few weeks, and that usually makes me feel like shaking things up myself. Maybe it's because of my school days when fall meant new supplies, new clothes and a return to highly structured days. I've been craving chunky knits, hot drinks, and I've been diving into new books, classes and projects. 

Fall brings a new energy with it, which is good, because the year is almost over and there is still so much to do. It feels a little bit like the sprint at the end of a race. So while I may be enjoying the comfort of hot tea and thick sweaters, I am also hunkering down and doing my best to get as much out of this season as possible. It should be a good one :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment