October 23, 2015

WORK IN PROGRESS: CAR SHOW

I find that I regularly overestimate the amount of work I can get done in a set time period. Which leads to what I've got here today. A work-in-progress when I thought I'd have a completed project to show off. Maybe if I had ten more minutes I could finish it up...ha!

What you see here is the beginning of a new repeating pattern. My first pattern of hot air balloons made me think it would be fun to do a series of patterns featuring modes of transportation. I love the curves and funky details in these antique cars, so they were a no brainer for my next choice.

Now all I have to do is draw a few more cars, add some color, and work the magic that turns them into a super-cool pattern. That shouldn't take too long, right?

1 comment:

  1. Love the cars! Can't wait to see the end product. 🚙

    ReplyDelete