November 9, 2015

LIFE LATELY: IN DOODLES





1. I opened my Etsy shop! This is actually my second shop opening, but the first one was a little lame. I put a lot more effort into this re-opening and I'm so happy with it. But the work isn't done. There are still plenty of tweaks to make and new items to list, so this little shop is keeping me plenty busy.

2. I've been fighting a cold and an ear infection this week. While I love spending a little extra time in bed with a book, I'd rather not be there because I'm sick.

3. Nick and I are going to Michigan for Thanksgiving and I am so excited! Friends and family are the best and I miss mine dearly. I can't wait for this much needed visit.

4. Now that I have a shop, I need to take pretty pictures of everything I'm selling, which means I need pretty props. I've been frequenting my favorite thrift stores and loving that I have an excuse to buy all the pretty things. Possibly my favorite find so far is this lovely wooden vase, featured here.

5. The snow is here to stay, so I've been saying goodbye to my rather vast collection of ballet flats, and am getting reacquainted with socks and boots. It's a sad transition, but my cold, wet feet are pretty happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment