August 12, 2015

PLAYLIST: ANATOMICALLY CORRECT

When I was a freshman in college, I took an aptitude/personality test that was supposed to tell me what my ideal career would be. The results showed that I was absolutely meant to be a biology illustrator. Having never heard of such a thing, I ignored that recommendation, but judging by that stunningly accurate heart you see scribbled above, I missed my calling. Maybe it's not too late for me?


I may not have studied illustration in college, but I did study anatomy in depth, and loved it. So when I noticed that I'd gradually collected a number of songs that had something to do with body parts, I thought I'd look for a few more and put them all together in a playlist. Call it an ode to anatomy. I named it "Anatomically Correct" and have been listening to it on repeat for days. Now you can listen too if you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment