September 18, 2015

MAILING MISSHAP

White ink on dark paper is so pretty, I couldn't wait to try it. It took me a while to get the ink to the right consistency (it was way too watery at first) and I'm still getting the hang of it, but I already love the results. I especially love it on envelopes, so that's what I've been practicing most. Don't worry, I'm not giving away anyone's real address here (thank you Photoshop!). 

For a few days, I was convinced that these envelopes wouldn't be going anywhere. Not wanting them to get wrecked in my massive and very full tote bag, I tucked them into a book. And then I returned that book to the library. Oops. Thankfully, there was nothing personal inside the envelopes, but still, what a waste! At least that's what I thought happened...and then I found them safe in the pages of my sketchbook. Clearly I need to get more organized, but what a relief!


No comments:

Post a Comment